Super User

Super User

The Governor of the Bank Of Namibia, Johannes !Gawaxab, says diversification is key in the agricultural sector in order to transform the rural economy and make it more profitable. 

The Namib Desert Diamonds (NAMDIA) says it is well capacitated to handle and trade up to 75% of the country's rough diamonds.

The Bank of Namibia (BoN) says there is need for urgency in improving infrastructure, supporting the informal sector, and reforming existing policy frameworks to boost the country's informal sector economic growth. 

The Bank of Namibia (BoN) has revealed that acquiring rural property in the country is a complex and challenging process with various obstacles related to costs, regulations, and procedures making the overall procedure extremely inefficient. 

The World Bank forecasts that Namibia's economic growth will slow to 2.8% in 2023, down from 4.6% in 2022.

The Roads Authority (RA) says 87% of the mega-phased Windhoek-Okahandja Road has been completed while the remaining 13% of work will be completed by March next year.

The Bank of Namibia (BoN) says over N$280 million has been paid to 267 small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) through its SME Economic Recovery Loan Scheme.

The City of Windhoek reported a 48.7% decrease in building plan approvals for the month of August in the comparative period, official figures show.

The Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN) has awarded 5G licenses to Loc8 Mobile, Telecom Namibia Limited, and Mobile Telecommunications Limited.

FirstRand has announced key leadership changes at the group, with both group CEO Alan Pullinger and FNB CEO Jacques Celliers moving on from their roles.

Joomla! Debug Console


Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries